Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

ThoughtsOnTheMatricks


holdup waitaminit...yo just got a letter from my carrier MCI that they will no longer be handling my phone service..Verizon, by default will be "picking up the slack"...now according to WikiPedia...Verizon was supposed 2 b founded by BellAtlantic..which was supposed 2 b decapitated becuz of something called monopoly...so now BellAtlant..excuse me,ummm, Verizon is once again going to be handling TheBusiness of MaBell..that they were supposed to have been prevented from doing by means of a AntiTrust[me] LawSuit...ummm let me readjust ma glasses here cuz the vision is getting a little blurry:



ooohhh i get it..it's about TheMergers!!!!...hmmmm
maybe its just me but something don't seem quite.... 4thright...here...or may be its just TheUnUsualSuspects...here

[must read "TheShadowFactory"by JamesBamford esp.Book3:Cooperation/Wiretappers]...hmmm

oh,by the way you must see/catch a show called "The View From Here"..a Canadian broadcast thing..they had an episode entitled "TheCorporation"...mustseeTV!!

2 b continued

No comments: