Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

ThoughtsOnTheSimpleMind


this outlet for CreativeWriting...is just that...an outlet for CreativeWriting...its on subjects that inspire me to FingerPeck at the computer and xpress my Xpressions on...its seeing things from my perspective[like all other blogs]...not trying to offend just xpress...not trying to enlighten just xpress...i'll leave all the offending/enlightening to those publications that feel the need to...me, its just observations...albeit subjective...but it's like i was told in BasicTraining [USAF] opinions are like assholes EVERYBODY'S got one...hmmm...to me it's all about the ThoughtProvoking, things that make me go,hmmm[as ArsenioHall once said]...nothing more, nothing less...just ThoughtsFromTheSimpleMind...afterall TheComplex started from TheSimple did it not?....hmmm

No comments: